We offer semester based enrolments.
Semester 1 = term 1 + term 2.
Semester 2 = term 3 + term 4.
• Classes DO run on public holidays
SEMESTER 2 2023:
• Tuesday 7 November 2023 (Melb Cup Day): classes DO run on this day
• Last day of term 4 2023: 9 December 2023 (classes DO run on this day)
SEMESTER 1 2024:
• First day of term 1 2024: Saturday 27 January 2024.
• Monday 11 March 2024 (Labour Day): classes DO run on this day
• Last day of term 1 2024: 28 March 2024 (classes DO run on this day)
• First day of term 2 2024: 15 April 2024.
• Thursday 25 April 2024 (Anzac Day): classes DO run on this day
• Monday 10 June 2024 (Kings Birthday): classes DO run on this day
• Last day of term 2 2024: 29 June 2024 (classes DO run on this day)
• Semester 1 2024 (Term 1 + Term 2) = $520 (20 weeks / Half Year): refer to important dates above. Our semester course fees are based on $26 per week (one class per week). Our program is semester based and classes DO run on public holidays. Students may join after the start of semester and fees will be pro rata.
How To Make Payment
PLEASE DO NOT PAY FEES UNTIL YOUR CHILD'S PLACE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED VIA EMAIL.
Fee payment can be made via EFT or credit card (details will be emailed to parents in the confirmation email) or by phoning our office on 03 9572 5249.
EFT into Super Speak’s bank account:
Account Name: Super Speak
BSB Number: 193879
Account Number: 441297111
(Please reference with your child's full name & the venue they attend. e.g. "Sarah Thomas, Chadstone")
"It has given her confidence and a wonderful way of expressing herself"
"I love it! It is so much fun. I want to Super Speak every day!"
"He gets such positive energy from each class."
"I am much more confident in speaking in front of people."
"She has started taking on leadership roles at school which she never did before."
"It is hands down the most worthwhile & best quality activity Eve has done."
"The program is fantastic. I am so glad that he is a part of this experience."